Thursday, August 25, 2011

My New Handmade bag

It was months of thinking to decide to pay tuition fees and make this bag of my own. I modified some of the features inside and outside the bag. Extra storage for me where i want to make this bag can accommodate kids's stuff....




First picture no handle strip yet. Next to it is after putting up the handle and i can start using it :) It was fun to see how my girl teaching his brother through the picture, what is this? a house. Clever boy you know:):) how about this and that .. ....


the back of the bag, i add on the pocket for me to put in some books etc... and i draw the pic myself :) Zoom in..... you see my name there.. a name i always use to introduce myself.

How long it takes to finish? 1 and 1/2 months.. rushing through day and night, so that in time for coming raya and national holiday...





No comments: